dinsdag 15 maart 2011

ADHD

Thoughts wander through my head
As scattered leaves in the wind
Emotions fluctuate as the weather
And rarely that I find my inner peace


Can not keep my concentration
That what is expected of me
Is like a rudderless ship
With unhinged as cargo freight


I hear but parts of what you say
Your voice sounds so damn beautiful
A knot on your blouse is not really right
And therefore only partly understand what it is about


There was something I had to remind me
With all the power I try to think
And ben to the outside world while keeping a low profile
But failure in my good intentions


If only I could not see
What I inadvertently causes
However, it may feel
And can see it in your face


My fight against this impotence
That is already 33 years consists
I am slowly winning
The brain storm that leaves my head

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten